21/01/2013

Dreaming Under a Cherry Tree

Today I have an item from Essence's Trend Edition Cherry Blossom Girl. I have the eyeshadow quad in Dreaming Under a Cherry Tree. I was going to get the blush also but sadly it was all sold out!



This quattro eyeshadow contains a coraly-burnt orange with gold shimmer, a peach with a silver frosty finish, a shimmery browny-bronzy-taupe shade and a frosty light grey. I think these colours will be really pretty for the summer and I don't have any like them!


The shades are quite pigmented, soft and smooth. The only shade I found slightly chalky was the light grey. I really like the mix of shades and they are quite wearable whilst also adding a pop of colour.


This is a limited edition item and judging from how fast Essence sells out, if you want it, I would reccommend going out and getting it as soon as possible! It retails for $5.95 for 5 grams of product and the Cherry Blossom Girl Collection is exclusive to Priceline.

6 comments:

  1. It's a shame the light grey is a bit chalky as that one looks like it'd be my favourite! I managed to grab the blush from this collection & I highly recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grey is definitely still wearable though! I'm making another trek to the city later this week (where my nearest priceline is) so hopefully they've restocked!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love your blog, thanks so much for following because it allowed me to discover you! :)

    The Cherry Blossom Girl collection has so many amazing products. I've not bought any (I was so lucky to win a couple giveaways recently so I do not need any more makeup!) but I've certainly drooled over them through the computer screen. These shades are so unique!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yay! Haha, your blog is pretty awesome too, love discovering new Aussie bloggers!

      Lucky that you won giveaways, I feel like I'm always entering them but never win. I definitely think it's a great collection, doesn't hurt the wallet too much either!

      Delete
  3. I am in love with your palette and Priceline is just my favourite store ever, hehe :)
    x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete